Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark
Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Usa > Fresno, California Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Usa flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Fresno, California, Usa

  • Average sunlight hours in Fresno, California range from 5:15 per day in January to 14:10 to each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 14:31 long and the shortest day is 9:28 long.
  • The longest day is 5:02 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 3708 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 10:09 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 84.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 15.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 53.6° above the horizon at Fresno, California.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
sunshine iconAverage Sunlight Hours/ Day 05:15 07:13 09:40 11:02 12:11 14:10 14:00 13:11 11:48 10:09 07:36 05:23   10:09
daylight iconAverage Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:56 10:47 11:54 13:06 14:07 14:37 14:24 13:31 12:22 11:10 10:10 09:41   12:00
sunny or cloudy iconSunny & (Cloudy) Daylight Hours (%) 54 (46) 68 (32) 82 (18) 85 (15) 87 (13) 98 (2) 98 (2) 99 (1) 97 (3) 92 (8) 76 (24) 57 (43)   85 (15)
sun altitude iconSun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 33.4 42.8 53.7 65.3 73.5 76.7 73.5 65.2 53.7 42.2 33.1 29.8   53.6

Fresno, California Sunshine & Daylight Discussion

We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.

Currently under general maintenance.

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Fresno, California, Usa

© 2009 - 2014 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation