| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fresno, California in May is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 16.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 7.6mm (0.3in) of water is laid down across an average of 2 days.
- In May the blue above Fresno, California is wonderfully radiant with on average a beaming 12:11 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:07.
- There are approximately 1:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Fresno, California May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Fresno, California, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Fresno, California:
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 410.9 kms (255.3 miles) NNW
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 304 kms (188.9 miles) N
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) NW
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 250 kms (155.4 miles) NW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 267.1 kms (166 miles) NW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) NW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 185.1 kms (115 miles) NW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) WNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 227.9 kms (141.6 miles) SSW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 217.8 kms (135.4 miles) SSW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 308.7 kms (191.8 miles) S
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) ENE
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 256.8 kms (159.6 miles) E
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 414.1 kms (257.3 miles) E
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) SSE
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 330 kms (205.1 miles) SSE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 394 kms (244.9 miles) SE
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 336.9 kms (209.4 miles) SSE
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 357.5 kms (222.2 miles) SSE