| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fresno, California in August is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.9 °C (96.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 18.2 °C (32.8 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.8mm (0in) of liquid descends during on average 0.5 days.
- In August the skies in Fresno, California are extremely sunny with on average an astonishing 13:11 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:31.
- There are approximately 0:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 98.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 1.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Fresno, California August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fresno, California, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fresno, California:
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 410.9 kms (255.3 miles) NNW
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 304 kms (188.9 miles) N
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) NW
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 250 kms (155.4 miles) NW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 267.1 kms (166 miles) NW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) NW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 185.1 kms (115 miles) NW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) WNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 227.9 kms (141.6 miles) SSW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 217.8 kms (135.4 miles) SSW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 308.7 kms (191.8 miles) S
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) ENE
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 256.8 kms (159.6 miles) E
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 414.1 kms (257.3 miles) E
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) SSE
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 330 kms (205.1 miles) SSE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 394 kms (244.9 miles) SE
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 336.9 kms (209.4 miles) SSE
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 357.5 kms (222.2 miles) SSE